Shipping & Returns
Do you deliver all over the world ?
Currently we only deliver within the European Union, UK, Switzerland and Norway.
How much does the delivery cost ?
The delivery cost depends on the destination of your parcel.
- Brussels : for deliveries within the city of Brussels (all 19 municipalities) a fixed delivery fee of €8,50 is charged (regardless of the number of books ordered).
- Belgium : for deliveries in Belgium, a fixed delivery fee of €8,50 is charged (regardless of the number of books ordered).
- EU, UK, Switzerland and Norway : the delivery fee will vary depending on the destination country and weight of your parcel. For a precise delivery quote, place the items you wish to order in your cart and proceed to payment. The delivery fee will be displayed before you are asked to confirm the purchase.
How will my parcel be delivered ?
If your delivery destination is within the city of Brussels, your book(s) will be delivered by bike by our wonderful partner Hush Rush. Please ensure to provide instructions for the delivery team to help them deliver your parcel as efficiently as possible. When ordering online, you’ll have the possibility to share details with the courier team such as your mobile number, name of a neighbor to whom your parcel could be delivered in case you’re not at home, the code of your building door, etc.
For deliveries elsewhere in Belgium and for international deliveries we work with the Belgian post service, Bpost.
When will my order be dispatched, and when will it be delivered?
We dispatch our orders on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- If your delivery address is in the city of Brussels, you’ll receive your parcel on the same day it has been dispatched.
- For elsewhere in Belgium, the delivery should take up to 48 hours after being dispatched.
- Deliveries abroad could take up to three days to reach you after the parcel is dispatched.
The above mentioned delivery timelines apply for books we have in our stock. Please note that our stock is a moving target, and that we rely on the editorial market supply chain. We might need to order your book from the publisher, which may imply a delivery delay. If that is the case, we will keep you informed by email about the expected delivery date.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you’d like to confirm the delivery date before ordering your items.
Can I return an item ?
If your items have been damaged upon delivery, or if we ship you the wrong item, please contact us within 7 working days following the delivery date, and we will provide you with instructions to return it free of costs. The items must be returned following the instructions provided to you by e-mail.
If you wish to cancel your order, please consult our general conditions of sales for more details.